The competitiveness of global port cities synthesis report 1 foreword this report provides a synthesis of main findings from the oecd port cities programme created in. Data research and territorial reviews on regional rural and urban development including city planning green cities green regions and mayoral . The competitiveness of global port cities the case of rotterdam amsterdam the netherlands. The competitiveness of global port cities written by olaf merk administrator oecd regional development policy division and markus hesse. Ports and cities are historically strongly linked but the link between port and city growth has become weaker this book examines how ports can regai
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.