The aim of this series is to publish significant and original research on and scholarly analysis of all aspects of cultural heritage law through the lens of. This book provides a comprehensive overview of the development of international cultural heritage law and policy since 1945 it sets out the international . This book is a welcome addition to the literature on cultural heritage law and differs from other books in the field that tend to be detailed analysis . This book explores the international including regional law currently governing the protection and safeguarding of cultural heritage in peacetime and related . The idea of cultural heritage as an international public good can be traced back to the preamble of the 1954 hague convention for the protection of cultural
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.