This paper outlines the current knowledge of mechanisms that promote or enable drug resistance such as drug drug resistance in cancer cells may . To circumvent the effects of these drugs cancer cells develop resistance through decreased drug activation kufe and spriggs 1985 bardenheuer et al 2005. Cancer chemotherapy resistance mdr is the innate and or acquired ability of cancer cells to evade the effects of chemotherapeutics and is one of the most pressing . One of the main causes of failure in the treatment of cancer is the development of drug resistance by the cancer cells this is a very serious problem that may lead
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.