A generative theory of tonal music gttm is a theory of music conceived by american composer and music theorist fred lerdahl and american linguist ray jackendoff and . A search for a grammar of music with the aid of generative linguistics a classic in music theory since its publication in 1981 this work . A generative theory of tonal music mit press fred lerdahl ray s jackendoff on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers a search for a . This work which has become a classic in music theory since its publication in 1983 models music understanding from the perspective of cognitive science. Book summary the curiosity of this book is first manifested by the pleonasm in its title all theories are generative no matter what the subject is a
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.